Fluke 378 Non-Contact Voltage True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex
- Measure voltage and current with your clamp jaw
- Faster, safer testing – all without touching a live wire – using FieldSense™ technology
- Power quality indicator shows whether equipment or power line is faulty
- Complete 3-phase voltage and current tests in 3 quick steps
For detailed information : Click Datasheet
Product overview: Fluke 378 FC Non-Contact Voltage True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex
Voltage and current measurements with FieldSense™ technology
The Fluke 378 FC true-rms clamp meter uses FieldSense™ technology to make testing faster and safer, all without contacting a live conductor. You get accurate voltage and current measurements through the clamp jaw. Simply clip the black test lead to any electrical ground, put the clamp jaw around the conductor and see reliable, accurate voltage and current values on the display.
Power quality indicator shows whether a problem is in the equipment or the power line
The 378 FC clamp meter includes a unique PQ function that senses power quality issues automatically. When making FieldSense measurements, the 378 FC will detect and display power quality issues, relating to current, voltage, power factor or any combination of the three. Now you can quickly determine if an upstream supply problem exists, or if there is a downstream equipment problem.
Complete 3-phase measurements in quick, easy steps
- Complete 3-phase voltage and current tests in 3 easy steps
- Full set of phase-to-ground and phase-to-phase values calculated and shown on the meter
- Values are also displayed on your smart phone and saved to the cloud via Fluke Connect software
- Phase rotation auto-calculated and shown on the Fluke Connect software
- No more hand-written notes or complicated math.
Measure extremely high current with iFlex® probe
The included iFlex flexible current probe lets you measure ac current as high as 2500 A. Crowded wiring cabinets and large conductors are easily measured with the iFlex probe.
Easy to see, easy to use with included tools
Your job will get easier when you use the 378 FC clamp meter. The display turns green when a stable FieldSense measurement is detected. Visual Continuity also provides a bright green screen for easy detection of continuity in noisy work areas.
Record, analyze, share results with Fluke Connect® software
With Fluke Connect software you can remotely log, trend and monitor measurements to pinpoint intermittent faults. Fluke Connect also allows you to gather data as the basis for a preventive maintenance program.