Fluke 3130 Portable Pressure Calibrator
- Measure and generate pressures from vacuum to 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar)
- Internal pump can generate vacuum to -80 kPa (-12 psi, -0.8 bar) or pressure to 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar)
- Supply pressure connection allowing the use of external gas supply up to 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar)
- Includes variable volume for fine adjustment of pressures
- Pressure measurement accuracy of ± (0.025 % reading + 0.01 % FS)
- Electrical measurement and 24 volt supply for close looped calibrations
- Measure or generate 4 to 20 mA
- Measure 0 to 30 V dc
- Powered by internal, high capacity, NiMH battery or universal ac mains adapter
- Compatible with Fluke 700P and 750P Pressure Modules
For detailed information : Click Datasheet
Product overview: Fluke 3130 Portable Pressure Calibrator
Pressure generation and control
The internal, motorized pump provides an easy, efficient alternative to time consuming, tiring hand pumps. For applications that involve filling a large volume with pressure, the 3130 allows for connection to an external gas supply such as compressed plant air. The pressure can be fine-tuned using the variable volume.
The Fluke 3130 offers an onboard pressure sensor with a full scale of 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar) and an accuracy of ± 0.025 % reading + 0.01 % FS (includes precision, one-year stability, uncertainty of the calibration standard, and temperature effects). In addition, the Fluke 3130 can be used with the Fluke 700P pressure module series to improve measurement performance across the entire range.
The Fluke 3130 offers electrical measurement capabilities for calibrating pressure transducers and transmitters, including measurements of 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 30 V dc. In addition, the 3130 provides 24 V dc supply to power the device under test and can generate current in the 4 to 20 mA range.
The Fluke 3130 is built into a ruggedized case with internal storage for power supply, test leads, and fittings. In addition, it includes a rechargeable, NiMH battery, allowing for approximately 50 hours of operation. When using the internal pump, the battery is sufficient to provide up to 100 calibration cycles to 300 psi. The battery is recharged by simply plugging the unit in using the included universal mains adapter.
In the field, the 3130 can be connected to a personal computer with the Fluke Calibration 700SC Serial Interface Cable Assembly », to log data and send instructions using Fluke Calibration COMPASS for Pressure » software.