Fluke 1625-2 Advanced Geo Earth Ground Resistance Meter
- A unique earth ground tester that performs testing with and without stakes
- Tests 3- and 4-pole fall-of-potential, and 4-pole soil resistivity (with stakes)
- Performs selective earth ground rod testing (one clamp + stakes)
- Performs stakeless earth ground rod testing (two clamps)
- Features Automatic Frequency Control (AFC) to minimize the effect of interference
For detailed information : Click Datasheet
Product overview: Fluke 1625-2 GEO Earth Ground Tester
Fluke 1625-2 Earth Ground Tester offers fast, accurate earth ground testing using all four test methods.
The Fluke 1625-2 earth ground tester measures earth ground loop resistances using only clamps, only stakes, or one clamp and stakes. With the stakeless test method, the Fluke 1625-2 is able to measure earth ground loop resistances for multi-grounded systems using only current clamps. This technique eliminates the dangerous, and time consuming job of disconnecting parallel grounds, and finding suitable locations for auxiliary ground stakes. This allows you to perform earth ground tests in places you’ve not considered before, such as inside buildings, on power pylons, or anywhere you don’t have access to soil.
Keep your options open
If a bonded earth ground system does not exist for the building or structure under test, and there is only one path to ground, you can use the 1625-2 to perform the fall-of-potential test method with stakes.
The 1625-2 offers other advanced features including:
- Automatic Frequency Control to identify existing interference and choose a measurement frequency to minimize its effect, thus providing a more accurate earth ground value.
- R* measurement that calculates earth ground impedance at 55 Hz to more accurately reflect the earth ground resistance that a fault-to earth ground would see.
The 1625-2 is also very easy to use. World class accessories speed set up and test time. And the tester tells you which stakes or clamps to connect for each test. The large rotary switch and buttons are easy to operate even with a gloved hand. And you can store up to 1500 records and access them easily via the USB port.
Other useful capabilities:
- Provides R* measurement that calculates earth ground impedance at 55 Hz to more accurately reflect the earth ground resistance that a fault-to earth ground would see
- Includes USB port for data storage and transfer
- Features IP56 rating for outdoor use
- Offers adjustable limits for quicker testing
- Comes with a rugged carrying case