For detailed information : Click Datasheet
Fluke 62 Max+ Infrared Thermometer delivers rugged performance and dual laser targeting
The Fluke 62 MAX+ infrared thermometer delivers the features and accuracy you need to non-contact temperature measurements on a wide range of equipment. Just point, shoot, and read the temperature of transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents. Its small size and versatile features make it extremely easy to use. Plus, it’s rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop, which is good news if you work from a ladder. The accurate infrared technology and dual lasers provide a 12:1 distance to spot ratio, making it easier to accurately measure temperatures in hard to reach areas. With its IP54 rating for dust and water resistance you can rely the Fluke 62 MAX+ to provide extremely accurate temperature measurements, rain or shine, in even the dirtiest and dustiest industrial sites.
Other useful features:
- High and low alarms for rapid detection of measurements outside the limits
- Powered by a single, standard AA battery.
- Comes with a three-year warranty -30-
- Withstands a 3 m (9.8 ft.) drop
- Offers small, lightweight form factor to clip comfortably to your tool belt or belt loop, or easily fit in your tool box
- Features a large, backlit display to make data easier to read, even in dark areas
- Displays Min/Max/Avg/Dif: the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements