How to Use the Fluke 179 True-RMS Digital Multimeter
What’s so special about the Fluke 179 True-RMS Digital Multimeter? Well, Fluke is one of the best troubleshooting tools for electrical & electronic systems, not only here in the Philippines, but in the world.
This multimeter an ideal tool with an input protection rating of CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V.
To give you an idea, here are some of its key capabilities:
● Robust, fast and accurate with manual and automatic ranging
● Manual & automatic ranging
● Display Hold & Auto Hold
● Min/Max-Average recording
● Voltage measurements to 1000 V AC; while current measurements are up to 10 A AC/DC
● Backlit digital display, analog bar graph, and built-in temperature measurements with included thermocouple
A very ideal troubleshooting tool, right? But how should electricians use it? Here are some snippets from this manual:
These are just some of the most basic how-tos on using the Fluke 179 True-RMS Digital Multimeter. Try to read the whole manual to get a feel of how to use it safely and efficiently.
The next time you think of investing in a multimeter, try to check out this specific model. Aside from the ones mentioned above, this meter is easy to use, at par with the industry standards, and has a better backlit display.