Fluke Clamp Meter – The Best in The Game
The clamp meter, which is also known by its lesser-used name, the Tong Tester, is an instrument used to measure current without connecting it to a circuit in series. You can operate and use this equipment without any inconvenience to measure a live conductor without damaging it or causing power loss. A Clamp Meter is an important tool for technicians in their day to day operations that you can take no chances on its quality and there should not be any compromises when choosing the best clamp meter. Fluke Clamp meters are highly rated and reviewed AC and DC clamp meters. They are definitely a top-notch choice for you to opt and get great results. Their clamp meters are an exceptional choice to measure current and voltage along with great results. If you are looking for a multi-utility device that can help you work faster and make readings more effective, then Fluke clamp meters is what you are looking for. This brand has a handful of clamp meters but the devices listed below are the recommended tools by the professionals.
Fluke 376 FC Wireless Clamp Meter with iFlex
Fluke’s most popular 1000A AC/DC True-RMS clamp meter with 2500 A AC iFlex clamp meter and Fluke connect. It is a troubleshooting tool for industrial and commercial electricians. As part of the Fluke connect family of wireless test tools it will allow users to log, trend and monitor measurement while remaining safely away from the arc flash zone through Bluetooth connectivity. Here’s some of the key features of this tool.
- The flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500A AC; this will provide access to large conductors in tight spaces.
- Integrated low pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements for installing and troubleshooting equipment.
- Proprietary rush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it.
- Connect your meter to your smartphone with Fluke connect measurements.
- Read measurements on your smartphone at a safe distance.
- Record results directly to your phone and the Cloud.
Fluke 376 FC Wireless Clamp Meter with iFlex
Fluke 325 True RMS Clamp Meter
Fluke 325 Clamp Meter is a device that can perform resistance measurements, AC and DC voltage measurement, contact temperature, AC current and capacitance. It is an auto-ranging device wherein you don’t need to select individual ranges as with manual ranging meters. This Fluke 325 True RMS Clamp Meter AC Voltage provides precise results even for non-linear signals, which is significant for professional technicians and engineers.
- Fluke 325 True RMS Clamp Meter has a well built and rugged device.
- It has well-labeled buttons, a steady dial selector switch. All the ports are well indicated. Which makes it straightforward to use.
- It has lead plugs at the bottom, so there’s a less chance of snagging while taking current measurement.
- The thermocouple has a sturdy plug that occupies the same jack as the probe leads.
- The backlit displays allow the user to read results in poorly lit places.
- The rating protection levels of this device is CAT-IV at 300V and CAT III at 600V.
Fluke 374 True RMS AC/DC Clamp
Fluke 374 measures voltages up to 1000 V AC/DC as well as AC/DC current up to 600 A accurately in true-RMS values. The Fluke 374 is the most reliable clamp meter. This device has the combined features of both a digital multimeter and a current sensor. It also includes Fluke’s flexible iFlex current probe as standard. This probe allows you to measure current up to 2500 amperes. It has a standard design that enables operation with one hand.
- It also comes with a large feature display that can read from a distance and a backlight display.
- The important feature that most technicians and other users first on the list that they are looking for when they purchase a clamp meter.
- The Fluke 374 is the most reliable clamp meter.
- It has a special feature that is compatible with the Fluke Connect system of wireless connected tools.
- Log and trend measurements, create send reports, and capture measurements using Bluetooth connectivity to your Apple or Android devices.
Fluke 323 True RMS Clamp Meter
Fluke 323 is a top-notch choice for you to get great and accurate results and this is the most trusted and recommended device by professionals. It is a digital clamp meter that measures AC current to 400 amp, AC and DC voltage to 600 v, and resistance to 4 kilo ohms. It has additional benefits such as the DC current range, contact temperature, and frequency.
- It is sturdily built and can survive the harsh surroundings that electricians work in.
- The body comes with a tough case and a durable slimline jaw mechanism.
- It comes with a narrow design that allows the professional to get into tight spaces.
- It is a lightweight and well-designed tool.
- This device is ergonomically designed and slim, making it easy to use and comfortable on the hands.
- Accuracy is always present especially when we are talking about Fluke’s.
- CAT-III to 600V and CAT-IV to 300V.
Fluke 324 True-RMS Clamp Meter with Temperature & Capacitance
Fluke 324 measures AC current up to 400 A, AC/DC voltage to 600V and resistance that can also read resistance of up to 4 k ohms and continuity, temperature and amps while maintaining great accuracy. Temperature output can be shown in degrees Celsius and degrees Fahrenheit, as the user desires. It also comes with an audible sensor that allows you to know whether a circuit conducts electricity easily.
- It can read non-linear and linear loads, no matter what waveform they have.
- It is made of strong and sturdy plastic, has a large display, and a great backlight to read in dimly lit areas.
- It also comes with a protective case that is shipped with the multimeter and has soft padding and the outside is made of artificial leather that is resistant to scratches.
- This product also works noiselessly, and is great for commercial as well as residential electric needs.
Choosing Fluke clamp meter tools makes a difference when it comes to completing projects or even house electrical works .Fluke made a name for themselves over the years, they are the best in the game as they always make innovative, robust, and high quality products.
Other Interesting Articles from Chromar Uni-Trade
- Best Choice for Clamp Meter
- Fluke 376 Clamp Meter as Your Starter Tool
- Usage and Components of Fluke Clamp Meter 323