Fluke – Best Choice for Clamp Meter
Clamp meter is one of the most important tools in an electrician’s life since you don’t need to manually plug testing probes/leads to live circuits. It is also an electrical tester that combines a basic digital multimeter with a current sensor. It is an advanced variation of a regular multimeter with the major difference of a jaw-like structure on the top that allows contactless measurement of current and voltage. Fluke clamp meters are electrical testers that combine a voltmeter with a clamp-type current meter. Like the multimeter, the clamp meter has passed through the analog period and into the digital world of today. Created primarily as a single purpose test tool for electricians.
Fluke clamp meters have incorporated more measurement functions, more accuracy, and in some instruments they even have special measurement features. Most of the clamp meters nowadays have basic functions of a Digital Multimeter, but the Fluke clamp meter added the feature of a current transformer built into the product. These are the best clamp meters that you can buy right now. Each model has been chosen and created by Fluke based on the user's specific requirements and is categorized so that you can make a quick decision.
- Fluke 320 Series True-rms AC Clamp Meters – Fluke 323, 324 and 325. It is a 400 A 600 V. Fluke rugged. Fluke precise. Fluke reliable.
- Fluke 365 Detachable Jaw True – rms AC/DC Clamp meter – Rugged meter. The best clamp meter for places that are difficult to access.
- Fluke 373 True-rms AC Clamp Meter - The best of the basics.
- Fluke 374 FC True – rms AC/DC Clamp meter - The be ready for anything clamp meter. 600A (2500 A AC with iFlex) 600V
- Fluke 375 FC true – rms AC/DC Clamp Meter – Work horse with increased performance and flexibility. 600A (2500A AC w/ iFlex) 600V, 500Hz.
- Fluke i30 &i30s AC/DC Current Clamp Meters - Based on hall effect technology. 20A.
- Fluke 355 and 353 true-rms 2000 A Clamp Meter – Handle a wide range of high current applications. TRMS 2000 A, 10 to 100 Hz.
- Fluke 376 True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex – iFlex current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A AC. Virtual Demo – Click on orange hot spots and video will play.
- Fluke 381 Remote Display True- rms AC/DC Clamp meter with iFlex – The first clamp meter that has a detachable remote display.
- Fluke i1010 AC/DC Current Clamp – Conveniently measure AC and DC current.
- Fluke 902 FC True-rms HVAC Clamp Meter with Fluke Connect – Designed specifically for HVAC service technicians.
- Fluke 771 Milliamp Process Clamp Meter – Clamp meter for non-contact measurement
- Fluke 772 Milliamp Process Calibrator – Integrated troubleshooting.
- Fluke 773 Milliamp Process Calibrator – Advanced troubleshooting.
- Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter - Smaller-sized model with accurate low current measurements, continuity test function, and Fluke reliability.
- Fluke 324 True RMS-Clamp meter - Small, rugged clamp meter that’s well suited for current measurement up to 400A in tight cable compartments.
- Fluke 325 True- RMS Clamp Meter – Designed to verify the presence of a load current, AC voltage and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts.
Fluke clamp meters come with functions that enable measurement of several quantities, features that make troubleshooting and analysis easier, and ultimately, more safety measures. Fluke continuously creates and improves their clamp meter that can be used by DIYers, homeowners and professional electricians.