Fluke 376 Clamp Meter with iFlex – Your Starter Tool This 2022
No matter how talented you are, you can’t exactly strip wires with your hands or measure electrical current without a tool belt full of everything you’ll need for the task. The market is full of tools that claim to help you to make your job easier, but it can be overwhelming to sort through all the information. So we are here to help you find the best tool that you can add on your tool belt this 2022. Let’s start with clamp meter. Clamp meter is one kind of test equipment and it is also known as Tong Tester. This equipment is very simple to use and operate. The main function of this device is to measure a live conductor in the circuit without damage or power loss. By using this equipment, one can measure the high-value current without turning off the circuit while testing.
The Fluke 376 True-rms Clamp meter with iFlex is the most advanced troubleshooting tool with a wide range of specification used by industrial and commercial electricians. It uses an integrated low-pass filter for accurate measurement of non-linear signals, such as adjustable speed drives, electronic ballasts and other non-linear loads. The Fluke 376 Clamp meter is part of the Fluke Connect family of wireless test tools that enable you to log, trend and monitor measurement while remaining safely away from the arc flash zone through Bluetooth connectivity. The Fluke 376 also uses proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it. The clamp meter works with set of batteries and therefore you do not have to look for a separate source of power to operate and you can use any Bluetooth device for you Bluetooth display.
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals.
- Read measurements on your phone at a safe distance, wearing less PPE while your meter takes all the risk.
- Min, max, and inrush recording to capture variations automatically.
- Connect your meter to your smartphone with Fluke Connect Measurements.
- Record results directly to your phone and the Cloud.
- Capture intermittent faults while performing other tasks using the logging capabilities of the Fluke 376.
- Create and share reports from the field via email, or converse in real-time with ShareLive video calls.
- iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A and it also provides access to large conductors in tight spaces.
- TPAK magnetic hanging strap and soft carrying case.
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V safety rating.
Fluke 376 True-rms clamp meter is intuitive, a straight-forward tool that can measure current quickly. It is recommended by most electricians and technicians since they can save time and effort just by using the device. This Fluke 376 clamp meter is often preferred than other brand for its safe and easy design. Whether you’re an apprentice, an avid DIY-er, or curious about measurement tools, it’s worthwhile learning about the design and uses of Fluke 376 True-rms Clamp meter with iFlex