5 Fluke Test Tools to Help You Get the Job Done
It’s no doubt that Fluke is one of the world’s leading manufacturers for all your electrical needs. Their products range from troubleshooting equipment, to multimeters and calibration & troubleshooting equipment.
But what is it really known for? Here in the Philippines, Fluke is primarily known for its handy testers, multimeters, and calibrators.
To give you some insight, here are the five best test tools that’ll help you get the job done.
When it comes to digital multimeters, Fluke takes pride in its diverse set of equipment. Did you know that each multimeter is thoroughly tested in terms of drop, shock, and humidity among others. If you’re looking for accurate measurements, reliable performance, and safety; this is your go-to. Some of the top sellers are:
- Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter – Quickly identifies complex signal problems, and provides accurate measurements.
- Fluke 117 Electrician’s Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage – Compact, true-rms digital multimeter for electricians, safe non-contact voltage detection
- Fluke 179 True-RMS Digital Multimeter – Robust, fast, and accurate with manual and automatic ranging
One of the best Fluke Process Calibrators are the Fluke 753 and 754. These are usually used for calibrating and troubleshooting. These measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments.
Infrared thermometers set the world abuzz when the pandemic hit, especially the non-contact ones. But for electrical tools, these accurate and easy to use thermometers are ideal for measuring surface temperatures of dangerous targets. Take for instance Fluke 62 Infrared Thermometer. An amazing feature of this device is cutting measurement time to almost zero. Its backlight also works best for dark places.
Fluke’s got a lot of testers in its roster. Some of which include basic electrical testers, insulation testers, installation testers, and wireless testers.
Here’s a list of the best tools for each category:
- Fluke T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester – Saves time by measuring both voltage and current at the same time
- Fluke 1507 Insulation Resistance Tester – Rugged, compact advanced insulation resistance tester, makes repetitive tests simple and easy
- Fluke 1664 FC Installation Multifunction Testers – Multifunction tester that tests all local regulations, allows you to run seven installation tests automatically in one sequence
- Fluke CNX™ 3000 Wireless Multimeter – Has all the essentials for convenient test and measurement troubleshooting
Electricians here in the Philippines would undoubtedly attest with the caliber of these Fluke testers.
Clamp meters are dubbed as the solution for your every need. Take for instance the Fluke 374 True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter. It has a flexible current probe that expands measurement up to 2500 A AC. It’s CAT IV 600 V & CAT III 1000 , and it’s ergonomic, too! It’s definitely a bang for one’s buck.
Whatever your need is, Chromar Uni-Trade Fluke Philippines Distributor got it for you. But before you invest in a device, make sure you know what it’s for first to fully utilize the device.