For detailed information : Click Datasheet
Detect issues instantly with the Fluke VT04 Visual IR Thermometer
The Fluke VT04 Visual IR Thermometer is designed to help you see it all. You can see issues in context by blending the infrared heat map with a visual image. You can easily identify the exact location of the potential issue by blending the two at 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% infrared with one button. View aligned images from as close as 15 cm (6 in) in NEAR mode or from a distance in FAR mode.
The VT04 also helps you take accurate temperature readings without taking your eyes off the screen. Fill the center box with your target and rest assured you’re measuring the target and not the background.
Other useful features:
- Features PyroBlend® Plus optics to provide excellent field of view for tight spaces and sharp images
- Provides temperature alarms and automated monitoring to identify intermittent problems over time or get alerts of a temperature outside the expected range
- Presents hot and cold markers to instantly identify the hottest and coldest spots within the field of view
- Saves results in .bmp format when you only want an image, or in .is2 format that you can use with Fluke SmartView® software
- Features a pocket-size design that easily fits in your tool bag or pocket
- Offers a highly intuitive interface so you can get to work immediately