Fluke BT510 Battery Analyzer
Fluke BT510 key features:
- Battery Voltage – During the internal resistance test, Fluke Battery Analyzers also measure the voltage of the battery under test
- Discharge Volts – The Discharge mode collects the voltage of each battery multiple times at a user defined interval during a discharge or load test. Users can calculate the time a battery takes to drop to the cut-off voltage and use this time to determine the capacity loss of the battery
- Ripple Voltage Test – Measures unwanted residual ac component of the rectified voltage in dc charging and inverter circuits. Allows users to test ac components in dc charging circuits and find one of the root causes of battery deterioration
- Meter and Sequence Modes – The Meter mode is used for a quick test or troubleshooting. In this mode you can save and read the readings in a measurement or time sequence. The Sequence mode is for maintenance tasks with multiple power systems and battery strings. Before a task starts, users can configure a profile for the task for data management and report generation
- Threshold and Warning – Users can configure a maximum of 10 sets of thresholds and receive a Pass/ Warning/ Fail indication after each measurement
- Intercell Strap Resistance Test and Data Management – Measures the resistance of the intercell connection between batteries in a string. Once the measurements are completed Fluke Battery Management Software version 1.0.69 can now report the strap resistance for a battery string or historical data over time.
- AutoHold – When AutoHold is turned on, a reading is captured when it remains stable for 1 second. The reading is then released when a new measurement starts
- AutoSave – When AutoSave is turned on, measured values are saved to internal memory automatically after an AutoHold reading is captured
- Fluke Battery Management Software – Easily import data from the Product to a PC. The measurement data and battery profile information is stored and archived with the Management Software and can be used for comparison and trend analysis. All measurement data, battery profile and analysis information can be used to easily generate reports
- Comprehensive logging – All measured values are automatically captured during testing and can be reviewed on the instrument before downloading for on the-go analysis
- Optimized user interface – Quick, guided setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time
- Battery life – 7.4 V 3000 mAh lithium-ion battery for more than eight hours continuous operation.
- USB port – For fast data download to supplied data analysis and report management application software.
- Highest safety rating in the industry – CAT III 600 V, 1000 V dc max. rated for safe measurements all around the battery power supply equipment.
For detailed information : Click Datasheet
Product overview: Fluke BT510 Battery Analyzer
Reduced testing complexity, a simplified workflow and an intuitive user interface provide a new level of ease-of-use in battery testing.
- The ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance testing of individual stationary batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications
- The intuitive user interface, compact design and rugged construction ensure optimum performance, test results and reliability
- Covers a broad range of battery test functions ranging from DC voltage and resistance tests to full condition testing using automated string function testing and the test probe integrated infra-red temperature measurement system
- Designed for measurements on stationary batteries of all types.